- On the Gregory University Home Page using any browser, but preferably, internet explorer, just after fees and payment, click the “Scholars Log In” menu. The page as per below opens.
- Select your appropriate status and sign up. All fresh 100 level scholars and those transferring into 200 level should select “New Scholar” while current returning scholars should select “Returning Scholars”. Go to “click here to sign up” as shown below
- A page as shown below opens requesting you to validate your matriculation number. Input your matriculation number in the empty box and click validate matriculation number. If you are a fresh scholar, please type in your 10 character your jamb number.4. A form opens. Please fill in all the information as you will not be able to move on to the next page until all required information has been filled in. Please use an email address accessible to you for scholars email as all confirmations will be sent to the email provided.5. Just below the page after creation of account, please click to “Sign up”6. Go back —————-, select your correct category – New scholar or returning scholar and input the username and password you chose when creating your account and log in
7. Upon log in, click the “Request Hostel” menu to select the type of hostel room you would like to be accommodated in and then click the submit button as shown below
8. The total fees you are required to pay appears, the click proceed to view and print the invoice
9. Upon payment, please use the “Upload Payment Details” menu to upload your proof of payment – electronic transfer receipts, bank teller, Gregory University receipts, screen shots of payment etc. Enter amount paid, choose file to select the document and then click the “upload evidence of payment as shown below
10. Always log in using the “View Request Status” menu to see when your payment has been confirmed. Within 2 working days, you will receive an email confirming your payment and assigning a room number to you. Your payment electronic and printable receipt also becomes available on the “View Receipt” menu.
11. Please print the email and electronic receipt. Come along with it on resumption
12. On presentation of the printed documents to the Scholars Affairs Unit, you will be handed the key to your room
13. If you have problems creating account, please call 08038777461.