SCREENING OF CANDIDATES FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
2017/2018 ACADEMIC SESSION
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Minimum qualification of 5 credits at WAEC/NECO/GCE examinations or its equivalent. For MBBS, must be at one sitting.
All candidates applying for admission, must pass the JAMB Examination at the minimum JAMB cut off.
Candidates can also apply for JAMB Direct Entry Admissions
Candidates applying for transfer admissions need to present Transcript from their previous University. Click here for details.
Candidates who did not choose Gregory University Uturu as first choice in JAMB, are also qualified to participate in the Post UTME.
MODE OF PAYMENT
Purchase of POST-UTME application form for candidates who sat for the 2017 UTME are available online and in the university. Pay application fee of N 10,000 into the under listed approved banks nationwide:
Acct Name: Gregory University uturu
Fidelity Bank Plc – 4010721280
Diamond Bank Plc – 0073145335
First Bank Plc – 2029706169
NO CASH PAYMENT AT THE CENTERS
GUU 2017-2018 POST-UTME SCREENING REQUIREMENTS
2017 JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
2017 JAMB SCORE
PAYMENT OF N10,000 TO GUU BANK ACCOUNT.
COLOURED PASSPORT PHOTO
VALID EMAIL ADDRESS
VALID PHONE NUMBER
2017-2018 POST-UTME SCREENING APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Make a payment of N10,000 in any of the approved banks’ account either directly at the approved bank, at school premises (Bursary department), mobile banking or internet banking.
- Candidate’s name should be used as depositor’s name or reason/description of payment.
- Visit any of GUU websites gregoryuniversity.edu.ng or www.gregoryuniversityuturu.edu.ng, click on 2017/2018 post UTME Screening.
- On the portal, create a profile by filling the form. Please, complete all fields.
- Upload the teller, payment receipt or screen shot of payment and click on “Validate PUTME fee”.
- A confirmation message shall be sent to your e-mail address. You are advised to print out the confirmation message and come along with it to the screening center.
Warning: Valid e-mail address and phone number are vital to your admission. Do no lose them. Candidates are advised to ensure that they make payment(s) directly into GUU approved bank account. Beware of fraudsters.
For ONLINE Support, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call GREGORY UNIVERSITY (0700 4734 679 864)
Candidates may wish to visit the campus for a tour of the University facilities. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SCREENING DATES VENUES
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly to the University for admission into the 2017/2018 Pre-Degree programme which has a duration of 9 months